Do you have something that you think I should talk about on a new episode of The Doom Digest? Send me an email for an episode topic and it might just be explained for you!
Here are the rules and requirements on requesting:
- No inappropriate topics.
- This includes topics about sex or anything too mature.
- Must be appropriate and clean.
- Cannot be something rude to another person.
- This means you cannot make me do a topic involving someone else that has nothing to them.
- Celebrities, I can do, but not random people/
- Make sure I haven't done an episode about it already.
- Try going through the list of all the episode I have written about and make sure I haven't done what you requested already.
- This means I won't do anything twice, unless the topic has been updated and I have more news about it, like if this person/place/thing has recently updated in real life and I'll express how I feel about it.
- It's gotta be something interesting!
- Please, don't make it something small. Make it something juicy, something I can be funny about and I'll have a full article to write about.
- Don't make it something about why we use pencil's, I won't answer basic questions like, "Why do we wear clothes?". Go to Vsauce of Buzzfeed for that kind of stuff.
- If I say no to your request, it's no.
- I won't accept every request you give me. You can give me a batch of ideas in one email and I'll see what I can do, but if you don't get approved, then don't be mean. Suck it up, okay?
- I might do some research from time to time on some topics, but sometimes to every topic I will research about. Try giving me details to talk about, and I might do more research based off of what you've told me.
- If anymore questions or more details, I can tell you more of what I do and do not accept once you send me your topic idea based off of what I disagree on.
Please notify me if I do not reply to your email. I will get back to you as soon as I can.